Saturday, November 21, 2009

P90x

Okay, so I am sooo in need of losing some weight really bad! I had a miscarriage last month and we decided to wait until after the first of the year to try again. So the plan WAS that from after recovering emotionally and physically from the miscarriage, that I was going to start back on P90xing. Well, if you know me...you know I rarely finish anything I start! Finally I am starting back strong. Well, maybe not so strong! I'm only on day 5! So I need some motivation. Please motivate me. I want to be healthy, happy, and look good for my hubby who strives so hard to stay fit. I've totally let myself go since having Elijah THREE years ago! I weigh now what I weighed 9 months preggo...time to step it up. So I'm begging.....HELP me, pray for me, yell at me, bribe me....ANYTHING to make me stick with it! That reminds me...I've yet to do my workout today, so better run....!

1 comment:

  1. Getting into the swing of working out is always a struggle. Once you start seeing the result of all of your hard work it will get easier! I hope you are able to heal quickly emotionally. I can't imagine the pain. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete